- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived by the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary; that Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead; that He ascended to heaven and is today at the right had of the Father as the intercessor for us.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, and that repentance is commanded of God for all and is necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the birth, through faith in the blood of Christ, through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness is God’s standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism of the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that is evidence of the Baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and that all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper.
- In the Pre-millennial second coming of Jesus: first to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air; second, to reign on the earth one thousand years.
In the bodily resurrection, eternal life to the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.